Friday, October 20, 2006

Sleeping in Seattle...(sort of)

It's just after 7:00 on Friday night, and I'm at my sister Janice's house in Kirkland, Washington. Kirkland is a suburb of Seattle, so tonight (and tomorrow night) I'll be Sleeping in Seattle (sort of)!

I talked to Trudy and the kids on the phone earlier, I can't wait to get back to them, but in the meantime, it's nice visiting Janice and Walter.

This is my first time visiting the West Coast, so far it's been great. I'm spending the weekend with Janice & Walter and then Sunday night I fly back to Vancouver for a 3-day training seminar and then on Thursday it's back to St. John's.

Tomorrow I'm going to church here in Kirkland, and then maybe see some of the sights.

And now without any real attempt at a seque...wireless internet is awesome. I'm sitting in the recliner in front of the fireplace writing this on Janice's laptop which has a wireless internet connection.

If I get a chance I may post some pictures later this weekend. Watch this space for further developments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home