Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sleeping In Seattle...(sort of) Part 2

It's Sunday morning and I've just come back from a nice waterside park in Kirkland with Janice and Walter. Every weekend they take their dog Dory for a walk and a swim. The park is really nice with some very cool statues at various places. Here's one that I'm sure Christopher and Emma would like.



Yesterday we went to downtown Seattle and visisted Pike Place Market, a very cool place with lots of activity and people. Here'a a picture of me with Seattle in the background just before we went to the market.

There's a place that sells fish in the Pike Place Market that is world famous for their "Flying" fish. The guys there throw the fish back and forth over the counters and people stand around just to watch them do it..very cool.

Anyway, I'm getting ready now to have breakfast and pack for my short flight to Vancouver. I'll try to blog again sometime before I leave for home on Thursday.



2 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger TrudyJ said...

We miss you! Seattle looks a lot nicer than St. John's does this weekend.

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Jason Curtis Cole said...

Vancouver is nice too, the weather is much the same as Seattle.

I really miss you guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home