Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Geeks eat Greek

It's almost 9:30 on Monday night and I've stopped in to do a quick blog on my way back to the hotel.

I met up with Trudy's cousin Greg for a meal at Stepho's, an excellent Greek restaurant. The meal was very tasty and very inexpensive. After eating and talking for a while Greg and I went to a coffee shop for decaf Mochas and more talk.

And Wednesday night Greg and I are going to see Monty Python & The Holy Grail.

I've heard people say that it's supposed to rain here tomorrow. I hope not because I want to take some pictures especially of the float planes taking off down on the waterfront.

Anyway, I must get back to the hotel now, my class starts at 8:00 tomorrow instead of 8:30 so it's an earlier start.

Trudy, Chris & Emma - I miss you guys, it's only a couple of more days and I'll be back.

Love,
Jason

1 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger TrudyJ said...

Beware of geeks eating Greek. Going to see the Holy Grail is pretty cool though!

Miss you too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home